Mother-son incest polls again
Jennie
2006-06-12 21:27:26 UTC
If you haven't already taken my polls about mother-son incest, please
do. I would like to get a picture of your views.

The first poll is at http://www.misterpoll.com/470303569.html

For mothers who pet but withhold intercourse, please also try
http://www.misterpoll.com/512321717.html (if you haven't already)

For boys who desire their mothers, please look at
http://www.misterpoll.com/512321717.html. The results of this one are
fascinating so far. 70% of boys polled have sexual fantasies involving
their mothers and about a third agree that incest is a good thing. I am
curious to see if these numbers change much as more people reply.

Thanks. I appreciate your joining in!

Jennie
Sue
2006-06-13 05:04:19 UTC
Post by Jennie
If you haven't already taken my polls about mother-son incest, please
do. I would like to get a picture of your views.
The first poll is at http://www.misterpoll.com/470303569.html
A couple of questions on this poll has 5000+ responses Jennie.
Jennie
Jennie
2006-06-13 10:55:49 UTC
Post by Sue
A couple of questions on this poll has 5000+ responses Jennie.
Yes, but only because of the way Misterpoll works. The questions with
radio buttons have about 850 votes, which probably means there were 850
visitors who answered the questions. The multiple choice question with
5670 votes means that each visitor chose about 6.7 options.

This number of visitors and their acceptance of incest shows up in the
results. Of course, most of the responses are family, but that fantasy
has a great value. It suggests that incest fantasies are common. Where
the fantasy is common, I'm sure the real thing is not far behind.
Consider homosexuality and anal insertion, which were both under wraps
until people started talking about them. I like to think that incest is
going to become common, accepted practice in western families as the
next ten or twenty years passes. Because of the internet, people now
know that they are not alone, they are not unusual, they are not dirty,
their desires are natural and there is no harm in consensual family sex
play.

Jennie
Jennie
2006-06-13 11:04:46 UTC
Sorry, I cocked it up again. The poll for boys who desire their mothers
is
http://www.misterpoll.com/2071552055.html

Other polls about family play

Mother son sex: Stay in or pull out? (This one grew out of a long
thread that arose in alt.support.incest when several mothers said they
were happy to give their boys low-to-medium grade sex but didn't want
to go the whole way)

http://www.misterpoll.com/1132294234.html
---

Should girls and women agree to incest? (Boys or girls)

For some time I felt it is a duty on the female members of a family to
provide sexual opportunities to the male members of the family (just
as, until recently in English law, a wife had a duty to provide sex for
her husband). Do you agree? What duties should a girl have to satisfy
the men and boys in her family?

http://www.misterpoll.com/3006302909.html
---

Exhibitionism in the family (girls only please)
Girls, have you ever shown yourself off to one of the boys or men in
your family? What did you do, and what happened afterwards?

http://www.misterpoll.com/2379217.html
---

That's enough bandwidth.

Jennie
Chris-photographer/Palmist(Grimsby)
2006-06-13 12:07:51 UTC
I do believe in CONSENSEUAL FAMILY SEX. PERSONALLY I
believe in contraception.I enjoyed fucking MY mother.I wouldn't have
missed it, for the world !
I would like to video/ photograph, Incestual sex, FOR A 'LAUGH,
Preferably.It would be done with the UTMOST DISCRESSION, and any
reasonable demands, put on myself, would be met, I can assure you all
!! ( Grimsby Area, PREF ).Thanks
Jennie
Randall Johnson
2006-06-13 20:27:22 UTC
I noticed that you concider a woman and her son a family, what about a
man and his daughter, or what about men in general, are we just useless
trash to be swept out when not needed? I grew up thinking a family was a
man and a woman and their kids. I guess I Was wrong! I also noticed that
you have no polls and as a far as I have seen none for men to fill out
are some kind of sexist pig?
Jennie
Randall Johnson
2006-06-13 20:32:35 UTC
I noticed that you concider a woman and her son a family, what about a
man and his daughter, or what about men in general, are we just useless
trash to be swept out when not needed? I grew up thinking a family was a
man and a woman and their kids. I guess I Was wrong! I also noticed that
you have no polls and as a far as I have seen none for men to fill out
are you some kind of sexist pig?
Jennie
Jennie
2006-06-15 15:06:16 UTC
I didn't write polls for men because I think father/daughter sex is
more likely to be coercive than mother/son sex, and I am less
interested in it. I think men are likely to imagine consent where none
exists. Then again being a woman I am more interested in relationships
with sons. That said, as I've mentioned before, I do regret that after
my mother died I didn't offer my father the use of my lower body. He
loved me dearly and he was lonely, and if the thought occurred to him
he was too scared to ask.

Mother/son sex is family sex because mother and son are members of the
same family. Whether that makes me a pig or not is for you alone to
work out, but you demean yourself by using that kind of language on
this group.

Jennie
Jennie
2006-06-15 15:07:02 UTC
I heard you the first time.

Jennie
Daniel Schlather
2006-06-15 18:49:47 UTC
So, I guess men are not as likely to pressure their daughters for sex,
as you said "He loved me dearly and he was lonely, and if the thought
occurred to him he was too scared to ask." Seems to me you hate men, you
may love boys, but it looks like you hate men. To me things are not that
clear. I think no matter what we should love one another, and try to
forgive those who have or may give us problems. People make mistakes and
we need to be more forgiving to them.

Some man must have made you this way. I believe in real love for
everyone that really wants it. I am sorry that someone has made you so
cinical towards men in general. Remember if you are breaking the law and
fucking your child, then a man has the same right as you. It is not a
good thing to say, I can break the law and everyone else can't break the
law. Church goers have been saying that for years now.

Let's, all, work to change the law, so no one goes to jail for loving or
having sex with their kids, or any family member. Working together means
some of us will have to get mad enough about it, that going to jail will
mean nothing to us, not if going to jail is payment for what we believe.
Jennie
Randall Johnson
2006-06-15 19:04:46 UTC
So, I guess men are not as likely to pressure their daughters for sex as
you first said, because as you said "He loved me dearly and he was
[...]

I hope this goes in as it should as I am using a friends computer.
Jennie
kylej00
2006-06-16 08:15:17 UTC
Hi,
first off, I agree with Jenie. But I am supprised to find a lot
of women interested in this topic, more than I thought. I am 28
married male with one son. I thought that mother-son sexual relations
were more of a boys/men's desire/fantasy. But it seems that women are
just as if not more interested. At times I think of my mom in a
loving/sexual way. I fantasize about her in lots of situations. I am
interested in hearing of Jennie's personal experiances/fantasys, etc.
Anybody else like to share?
Kyle